16 – 20 November 2020
£675 on-line delivery (2 – 5pm daily / 5 sessions); discounts offered for multiple registrations from one company.
Components of pneumatic conveying systems, system selection and design techniques
Subjects covered include:
- Techniques for reducing product degradation during conveying
- Ways to reduce maintenance, repair and unplanned stoppages to pneumatic conveying equipment
- Methods of reducing energy consumption
- How to troubleshoot problematic systems
- How to eliminate blockages in pneumatic pipelines
- Explosion Hazards including ATEX Directives
- Operation and control of blow tanks
- System selection and operation
- Interfacing storage bins to conveying systems
- Relevant case studies from industry are used throughout to illustrate the presentations, and substantial discussion periods are included to permit the analysis of specific problems experienced by attendees
The course enables plant designers, plant managers or maintenance to improve their ability to deal with the design and troubleshooting of plants.