19 – 23 October 2020
£675 on-line delivery (2 – 5pm daily / 5 sessions); discounts offered for multiple registrations from one company.
Introduction to the storing and handling of bulk materials, equipment selection and design methodologies for safe and reliable plant.
Subjects covered include:
- Introduction to storage and handling of bulk materials
- Hoppers and silos
- Pneumatic, screw and belt conveying
- Characterisation of bulk solids
- Dust Control
- Discharge aids
- Segregation, degradation and caking
- Operational problems and troubleshooting
- Case studies are used throughout to illustrate the presentations, and substantial discussion periods are included to permit the analysis of specific problems experienced by attendees
The course enables plant designers, plant managers or maintenance to improve their ability to deal with the design and troubleshooting of plants.