AM Labels Limited, an award-winning supplier of complete labelling solutions including manufacturing and warehouse automation, barcoding and RFID systems, has added the DTM LX610e to its portfolio. The DTM LX610e is an innovative colour label printer that enables users to print and cut custom labels in one operation.
Combining a resolution of up to 4800 dpi and print speeds of up to 114.3 mm per second on pre-cut media, the LX610e is a compact desktop printer that can produce professional and high quality colour labels. Benefiting from a built-in, digital die-cutting mechanism, users can effortlessly import their design and select a range of cut formats, from standard die-cuts such as squares, circles or rectangles, to a custom cut that will automatically follow the outline of the user’s chosen artwork. The LX610e is ideal for use in a wide range of industries and applications, particularly for businesses operating in the food industry.
The LX610e comes complete with the intuitive, easy-to-use PTCreateTM Pro software, which enables users to print and cut labels in minutes. The software also benefits from a range of additional tools, including layering, exporting images, importing different file types and cutting around more elaborate artwork. PTCreateTM Pro further offers an auto-trace and cut function, which allows users to print and cut complex shapes and designs with ease.
The printer further benefits from built-in ICC colour matching, which is automatically loaded depending on the type of ink and substrate that are used. In addition, standard, pre-die-cut labels and tags can be fed through the printer, increasing flexibility for the end user. The LX610e is easy to maintain, with low maintenance costs, as well as further benefitting from a low energy consumption, non-toxic ink supplies and 100 per cent recyclable components.
Both dye-based and pigment-based inks are compatible with the LX610e, further extending possibilities for the end user. Dye-based inks produce vibrant, eye-catching colours, ideal for a multitude of applications such as food and drink labelling. Pigment-based inks, on the other hand, are slightly less vivid, however they benefit from very good sun and water resistance. The LX610e is also compatible with a wide variety of substrates including gloss and matte papers, as well as synthetics such as polypropylene and polyethylene, producing labels with a range of high quality finishes, while saving businesses the time and expense of outsourcing their labelling requirements.
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited comments: “The DTM LX610e is a truly unique thermal inkjet printer, combining an impressive resolution with fast print speeds, while enabling users to print and cut custom labels in one operation. We are delighted to add this printer to our portfolio, enabling businesses operating in a wide range of industries to effortlessly produce professional, high quality colour labels, in-house.”
Key features and benefits of the DTM LX610e colour label printer:
- Thermal inkjet printer that enables users to print and cut custom labels in one operation
- Print resolution of up to 1200 x 4800 dpi
- Print width of between 13 mm (0.5”) and 127 mm (5”) for pre-die-cut media and between 13 mm (0.5”) and 104 mm (4.1”) for die-cut media
- Print speeds of up to 114.3 mm per second (4.5”) on pre-die-cut media. Digital die-cut speeds are dependent upon the image being cut
- Media widths of up to 133 mm on pre-die-cut media, or up to 121 mm on die-cut media
- Compatible with a range of media types including roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels, roll-fed tags, fan-fold labels or tags
- Comes complete with built-in ICC colour matching, which is automatically loaded depending on the ink and substrate that are used
- Moveable, see-through sensor for die-cut labels and a reflective sensor for labels and tags with a black stripe
- Suitable for continuous printing and compatible with pre-printed labels and tags
- Comes complete with Primera PTCreateTM For improved capabilities, PTCreateTM Pro is available as an optional extra
- Windows ® 7/8x/10+ operating systems
- Dimensions: H 432 x W 345 x D 242 mm
AM Labels Limited has first-class technical expertise and customer service experience. The company supplies bespoke software solutions and label applicators, in addition to manufacturing labels in-house. AM Labels also offers in-depth label printing, scanning and barcoding expertise to support a wide range of industries and applications.
For more information on the DTM LX610e from AM Labels Limited, or to book a free on-site demonstration, please call the sales team on 01536 414 222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org