Hosted in collaboration with the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre, as part of the H2020 GRACIOUS project, A Change is REACHed for Nanomaterials is the first webinar as part of a series.
The webinar will cover:
- How nanomaterials are covered in the EU with an emphasis on new developments
- An overview of EU Regulations with relevance for nanomaterials
- EC’s definition of the term ‘nanomaterial’
- Provisions for nanomaterials in REACH
- European regulation on chemicals and its amended annexes with new requirements on how to register and which information to provide on ‘nanoforms’
- Review of nanospecific provisions in other sector-specific regulations
Hosted by: Dr. Neil Hunt (Yordas Group) & Dr. Hubert Rauscher (European Commission, DG Joint Research Centre ((ISPRA))
Date/Time: 21st February 2019 / 1pm-2pm GMT.