This free monograph from Metrohm gives a comprehensive overview of parameters, methods, and dedicated applications relating to the analysis of water samples and water constituents.
This monograph includes updated methods, applications and literature. The 200+ page document can be used both as a textbook and a practical resource to be consulted by professionals from the water industry, environmental testing, and other sectors.
Download the monograph here: https://www.metrohm.com/en-gb/company/news/news-water-sample-analysis-monograph/
Parameters covered by the monograph:
- Physical parameters (colour, turbidity, pH value, conductivity, redox potential …)
- Gaseous parameters (dissolved oxygen, free and total chlorine, ozone …)
- Anions (chloride, cyanide, sulfate, bromide, fluoride, …)
- Cations (calcium and magnesium, ammonia, amines, metals and heavy metals …)
- Other constituents (NTA, EDTA, DTPA)
The monograph aggregates the work and experience of two generations of application specialists from the laboratories at Metrohm International Headquarters.
It can be downloaded free of charge from the Metrohm website: https://www.metrohm.com/en-gb/company/news/news-water-sample-analysis-monograph/