MHT Technology Ltd, the leading global supplier of tank gauging terminal automation and stock management solutions for bulk liquid storage and handling launches a stunning new website.
Created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help users navigate the site effortlessly to find the bulk liquid solutions they want.
New features include:
- Landing page with quick ‘calls to action,’ to enable our customers to explore the website as quickly as possible, finding information that is relevant to them.
- A quote page to tailor the unique requirements of our users so our sales team can get back to customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Site visitors can stay informed with our news page, featuring the latest and most exciting developments at MHT.
- Detailed and informational product pages, allowing users to gain a technical overview of each product, demonstrating the clear benefits and features with easy access to datasheets.
- Mobile platforms are now able to use the website.
Marketing coordinator at MHT, Camille Hilditch commented: ‘as a company who develops bespoke software and innovative technology, I felt we needed a fresher website which gives users a more dynamic and user-friendly experience, reflecting the powerful digital transformation we can offer.’ She added: ‘I was encouraged to develop my web design and content management expertise during lockdown.’
MHT has further plans to implement an inventory stock management tool so users can get a taste of what our solutions can offer. Product Manager at MHT, Marcus Webster commented: ‘The tool will permit users to take advantage of our 25 years of experience of hydrocarbon inventory calculations to estimate their inventory. Many users rely on formulas in Excel spreadsheets that have been handed down by colleagues.’
He adds: ‘often the formulas have not been updated to follow the latest standards and don’t consider instrumentation changes that have occurred. They use old calibration tables or are just incorrect. There are many more ways to incorrectly calculate inventory than there are to do so correctly, our solutions solves this.’
Visit the website today and see it for yourself https://www.mht-technology.co.uk/