About the webinar
On the 25th June 2020, the European Commission published Regulation (EU) 2020/878, which amends Annex II of the REACH regulation. Regulation (EU) 2020/878 sets out the content and format for Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) within the EU and repeals Regulation (EU) 2015/830.
This new regulation comes into force from 1 January 2021, meaning all new and updated SDSs will be required to be authored in line with the new requirements from this date. However, it will still be permissible to use existing SDSs if they are compliant with Regulation (EU) 2015/830 by way of derogation until 31 December 2022.
The webinar will cover:
- The current situation – The legislative background of SDS and the main requirements of suppliers of chemical products
- Why is there a need to update Annex II to REACH?
- SDS regulation 2020/878 overview of updates – SDS Sections affected
- Challenges arising from the update
This webinar will benefit:
- Companies placing chemical products on the market, in the EU
- Global regulatory professionals from companies having activities in the EU
- Any regulatory professional working closely with the EU CLP Regulation
Sign up links: