Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM (BST and EST)
MEE Order 12 is now in force in China. MEE Order 12 will have a profound impact on businesses with supply chains in China. This webinar aims to help you identify your role and obligations under the new MEE Order 12 and provide you with a stepwise approach to fulfil the obligations.
- Do you have customers or entities in China?
- Are you wondering how you will be affected by MEE Order 12?
- Would you be interested in knowing the essential actions that need to be taken to meet the requirements under Order 12?
Questions are welcomed before and after the webinar, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar will cover:
- Overview of MEE Order 12 and its regulatory framework;
- Identify the supply chain roles and main obligations under MEE Order 12;
- Explain the main differences between MEE Order 12 and the previous regulation MEP Order 7.
This webinar will benefit:
- Companies that manufacture, import or supply chemicals to China;
- Those responsible for environmental compliance in manufacturing businesses;
- Those dealing with customer enquiries relating to regulatory compliance.