Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM (BST and EST)
In Turkey, most companies have now submitted pre-registrations for their substances. The next step is now to start SIEF communication and prepare for registration. Companies will need to decide on their roles and agree on a Lead Registrant.
All substances on the market at or above 1 tonne/year are expected to be registered by 31 December 2023. The process is expected to be similar to EU REACH, however, data sharing is going to be a key challenge for KKDIK. Dossiers and CSRs have to be prepared by Chemical Assessment Specialists and there is a single registration deadline for all tonnage bands.
This webinar will be useful for companies wishing to understand the KKDIK registration process and prepare for the 31 December 2023 deadline.
The webinar will cover:
- Registration roles
- SIEF communication and data sharing
- Registration process
- Data requirements per tonnage band
- Registration fees
- Chemical assessment specialist
- Overview of related regulatory obligations (certified SDS, SEA notification)
The webinar will benefit:
- Non-Turkish chemical manufacturers
- Non-Turkish exporters of chemicals
- Turkish importers and downstream users
- Consortia and data owners