Tuesday, 27 October 2020, 2:00 PM
The implementation of the revised Toxic and Concerned Chemical Substance Control Act (TCCSCA), requires the registration of 106 priority existing substances before certain registration deadlines and the submission of annual volume reports.
- Do you have customers or entities in Taiwan?
- Are you preparing for the registration of any of the 106 priority existing substances?
- Have you completed a registration and are subject to the annual volume report?
This webinar will help you identify your obligations under the new TCCSCA with emphasis on “existing substances”.
What the session will cover:
- The following topics will be covered in this webinar:
- Overview of TCCSCA and OSHA
- Summary of obligations on new and existing substances.
- Data acceptance criteria for priority existing substance registration
- Joint registration and data sharing
- Annual report requirements
Who should attend:
- You will benefit from attending this webinar if you are any of the following:
- Companies that manufacture, import or supply chemicals to Taiwan
- Those responsible for environmental compliance in manufacturing businesses
- Those dealing with customer enquiries relating to regulatory compliance
How can we help?