Thursday, 5 November 5 2020, 2:00 PM
As we move closer to the first compliance date for EU poison centre notifications, it is time to assess your progress so far and ensure your business is on the right track.
The regulation, also commonly known as Annex VIII of the CLP, requires companies putting chemical products on the market, to notify their hazardous products to relevant national appointed bodies. In this webinar, we will cover how to prepare and submit notifications using the ECHA Submission Portal, the status of EU Member States accepting notification and offer solutions for complications frequently faced by businesses.
The session will cover
- Brief background on CLP Regulation Annex VIII, and information required to be submitted
- How to submit notifications using the ECHA Submission Portal
- Current status of EU Member States accepting poison centre notifications
- Common complications faced by businesses with expert solutions, for e.g. notification requirements in the UK
This webinar is ideal for
- Companies placing chemical products on the market for consumers and professional users, in the EU
- Global regulatory professionals from companies having activities in the EU
- Any regulatory professional working closely with the EU CLP Regulation
🇬🇧 Session at 2 pm GMT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6343455724905712399
🇺🇸 Session at 2 pm EST: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2975829729911865871
How can we help?