Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 Time: 2 PM
This webinar introduces Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), an environmental accounting tool that is gaining popularity as consumers and other interested parties become more environmentally conscious. LCA provides organisations with a comprehensive understanding of their environmental impact and allows them to make informed decisions about how they can improve their environmental performance.
By the end of the webinar you will:
- Understand the methodology employed by LCA studies
- Be aware of the data requirements and limitations
- Appreciate the key benefits and challenges of undertaking an LCA
- Identify the most suitable type of LCA based on your product goals or organisations needs
- Understand how to communicate results effectively given data sensitivity and uncertainty challenges.
The session will cover:
- Introduce the fundamental concepts of LCA and ISO 14040 standard methodology
- Provide an overview of LCA benefits and applications
- Discuss the different types of LCA and how they relate to study goals
- Introduce hotspot, sensitivity and uncertainty analysis as a means to reach logical conclusions
The webinar will benefit:
- This webinar is aimed at anyone looking to gain a basic understanding of LCA methodology, principles and applications.