Tuesday, 6 October 2020, 2:00 PM
India is nearing finalisation of its REACH-like regulation, the Chemical (Management and Safety) 20XX Rules. The Rules describe obligations to notify, annually report, and register substances.
They impose additional requirements on prohibited, restricted and priority substances, and describe the management of hazardous chemicals, including classification labelling and package rules and procedures to manage chemical accidents.
What the session will cover:
- Introduction to India REACH
- Roles and responsibilities
- Scope and exemptions
- Key requirements
- Regulatory deadlines
This webinar is ideal for:
- Representatives of companies that manufacture, import or supply chemicals to India
- Those responsible for environmental compliance in manufacturing businesses
- Those dealing with customer enquiries relating to regulatory compliance
Sign up links: