Thursday, 12 November 2020, 2:00 PM
Yordas published a whitepaper earlier in the year with regards to borderline products. This webinar will follow on from the whitepaper and provide further details and clarification on when products may be considered a cosmetic, biocide or medicinal product.
The session covers:
- Labelling claims for rinse-off products, such as soaps, hand washes and shampoo, and their potential classification within the EU.
- Labelling claims for leave-on products, such as hand gels and wipes, and their potential classification within the EU.
- A look into other cosmetic products, such as sun creams, their claims and potential classification.
- A comparison between the EU and US
Who should attend:
- Companies placing or making available cosmetics, biocides or medicinal products on the market
- Manufacturers, Importers and Responsible People
How can we help?