Tuesday, 13 October 2020, 2:00 PM
The Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE) recently published the overarching chemical regulation MEE Order 12 (Provisions on Environmental Management Registration of New Chemical Substances) and the draft Guidance document. MEE Order 12 will replace MEP Order 7 from 1 Jan 2021 and will affect manufacturers, importers, processors and users of chemicals in China.
- Do you have customers or entities in China?
- Are you interested in the changes coming into force under MEE Order 12?
- Are you wondering how you will be affected and what you should do during the transition period between Order 7 and Order 12?
This webinar aims to help you identify your obligations under the new MEE Order 12 and highlight changes from the previous MEP Order 7 to enable you to identify actions you may need to take.
The following topics will be covered in this webinar:
- Overview of MEE Order 12 and chemical regulations in China
- Identify the main obligations on chemical manufacturers and importers under MEE Order 12
- Main differences between MEE Order 12 and MEP Order 7
- Suggestions for the industry during the transitional period
This webinar is ideal for:
- Companies that manufacture, import or supply chemicals to China
- Those responsible for environmental compliance in manufacturing businesses
- Those dealing with customer enquiries relating to regulatory compliance
Sign Up for a Webinar in your preferred timezone on Tue 13 Oct 2020:
How can we help?