Join our free seminar regarding UK REACH, held online on 24 September 2020!
The UK REACH regulation is expected to come into force in the UK on 1 January 2021 replacing the current EU REACH regulation. Of particular interest are the transitional provisions for the UK REACH, which will apply for about the first two years after its entry into force.
Therefore it is important to inform yourself early to be prepared accordingly, hence we have developed a free web-Seminar.
We will cover the following questions and contents:
- What is UK REACH?
- Who is impacted by UK REACH?
- What are the obligations of the various actors?
- New roles for former downstream users
- What is the process?
- Understand your imports
- Understand the supply chain
- Do I need to register? How do I decide?
- Notification obligations (why bother?)
- Inquiry dossier (may or may not needed!)
- Obligations and opportunities for a lead registrant
- Joint submissions
- Data sharing
- knoell UK’s offer
Are you interested? Sign up now!
Dr Iain MacKinnon, Graeme Towell (knoell UK)