While Executive Alliance Training & Coaching was established in 2010, our foundations were built on experience in the chemical, oil and pharmaceutical industries in the U.K., Europe and Middle East.
We know that chemistry is not just about molecules and can help you to develop a winning formula by:
- Enhancing leadership and management skills;
- Understanding yourself and adjusting your style to create a more positive impact;
- Achieving individual, team and organisational goals.
Executive Alliance Training & Coaching work with clients to make them even more effective in their day-to-day roles regardless of existing leadership and management qualifications. We deliver impactful leadership, management, team development and coaching solutions in order to bring out the best in you and your colleagues.
We are accredited to deliver the new Everything DiSC profiling instrument, an evolution in behavioural profiling due to it being role specific. This allows us to deliver a truly personalised and research-validated programme.
Our one-day management development courses are ILM Recognised and come with 6 months free trial membership of the ILM.
We work in-house with individuals and teams but among our open access programmes are:
- Management Insights – a one-day management development course which includes a detailed report on your management style based on a pre-course online questionnaire. Topics include directing and delegating, motivation, developing others and working with your manager.
- Coaching for Managers – a one-day course that delivers the same management style report as Management Insights but which focuses on developing your awareness and skills in workplace coaching. Key areas include developing connection with others; overcoming barriers to workplace coaching; coaching models and a coaching toolkit.
- Other management development solutions include Managing Change and Cross-Cultural Management.
We are CIPD, ILM and EMCC affiliated.
For further information
or call 0151 6487376.