22 – 23 September 2020
Fee £825 per person on campus / £675 on-line delivery; discounts offered for multiple registrations from one company.
This course concentrates on the methods and calculations for designing bulk handling schemes and constructing equipment for storing and discharging bulk materials
Subjects covered include:
- Minimising project risk through characterisation of bulk materials;
- How to characterise bulk materials using firmly established methods and the latest test equipment;
- How to use shear cell measurements to design for reliable discharge;
- Detail design for storage equipment;
- Best Practice for bulk handling plant design and operation;
- When should discharge aids be applied and appropriate types;
- Methods for correct interfacing.
The course is designed for process engineers responsible for the detailed specification of bulk handling schemes or for design engineers involved in the construction of equipment used for storing bulk materials
Format: Classroom based, or with the option to attend via remote means if preferred. Full details will be available nearer the time.